terça-feira, 21 de julho de 2015

Over again..

(This time in English..)
Over and over again I feel I just don't find my own place
Even here where I thought it was a good place to start over... Met new people learn new skills
But in all of this I keep on struggling with things that are not complicated but have a way to come back and bit me in the behind
All that comes to my mind is that I got to get out of here!
These place is stuck on the old ways, in tge same old system from 30 years ago... Not moving forward in any way, but fighting it
Im going to repeat myself but, all that was said and promised to me in tge real beginning was not fulfilled
I feel those little things that are bugging my insides are a warning to be in full alert
That this is not my place
And I may be a threat in some twisted mind
I need to protect myself while I'm still here.. Preparing myself for what is still to come.. For the remaining 7 months

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário